Saturday, February 9, 2013

When Hay Ain't Enough by Angela Sullivan

 
When Hay Ain't Enough
I love hay just like the next one but I will tell you that sometimes Hay Ain't Enough...
Sometimes I just need to be with those other cows. Sometimes I like it when those little fellows 
jump and frolic among the daisies. Ha! That is in a dream world. They really sometimes play in the dry dead grass but they don't care. They are just having some fun. Sometimes it really is good to be a cow. Like when I stand there on a bright sunny day and feel the warmth of the sun beaming down on my back. Makes me want to just lay down and take a nap. I hear the sound of the truck horn in the distance but that don't bother me or really even make me sway from my thoughts. I am enjoying this...just standing here thinking about life and blessings. This is the best...this is the time when hay ain't enough. Thoughts are better....
7x5 oil on canvas panel
$60
To purchase via Pay Pal visit my 


No comments:

Post a Comment