Sunday, February 6, 2011

Checking His Chaps - cowboy oil painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

6 X 6 Oil on Belgian Linen $115
Includes Shipping and Insurance
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email.
I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY.
I am so lucky to be surrounded by REAL cowboys - guys (and gals) that still make a living (usually meager) by working cattle and training horses.
This fellow was at a local cattle working last spring and didn't mind me following him around with my camera.
God, thank you for planting me in Texas - my roots are deep here and the ground is fertile....
To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment: