Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Abstract Horse Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy introducing the coming Summer 2014 60 Series




Last year I started a Summer 60 Series, it was a great success- fun, creative and a really rewarding challenge for me. I used 6 inch square gallery wraps then, for this years 2014 Summer Series I'll be using 6"x 8"x 1.5" gallery wrap canvases. This will run for 60 straight days, paintings sold for $68 each and I'll be donating $8 of each sale to 501(c) horse rescue efforts (shipping extra). Last year I donated the portion of sales as they sold, this year to keep it simpler I will donate a lump sum from the sale of paintings- each buyer will be listed on the receipt of payment. If you have a request for a design I am accepting a limited amount of those now, they must be pre-paid for me to carry out requests. I'm going to be exploring shapes, colors and varying mediums. They will come ready to hang. This series will officially start off Friday May 23rd (on my birthday!) and run until July 21st posting at 8AM each day God willing. Each days featured painting will be posted here with my contact info. Pictured are a few examples of last years paintings. I hope you help me to raise $480 to donate! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment